Are you ready for some authentic coaching?
I have just the thing to get you started in the right direction: our first session free. Email me (see below) and we’ll set up your first session!
I love working with ready women–women who feel the misalignment between where they are and where they’d like to be. Women who feel the pull and are listening to that still small voice tell them that their journey is a departure from what they once thought it would be.
My role as a Transformational Life Coach is to facilitate your transformation alongside you. I am here to guide you as you listen to yourself, to your body, heart, and soul. I am here to clarify what it is you are seeking and then design ways to help you clear your path and to get to where you need to be. You may be at a point where you simply need nourishment, and I can offer you gentle ways to align your spirit with your heart so you can find your best self.
Working with a Transformational Life Coach is unique and very different from therapy because coaching focuses on the present and the future. I offer direct support to assist you in clearing out your emotional and mental clutter, so you can dive in and down into what you want for your life. It’s okay not to know where you are headed or what you want; the most important thing is that you are listening.
I offer several opportunities aside from circles to work with me:
- Pages to Pathways: Individual TLC Sessions:
I will offer some book suggestions of items that meet you where you are and help you to get to where you wish to go. We’ll read this book together. Then we’ll find a feasible meeting structure; whether it is once a week, twice a month, or once a month. I tailor writing prompts and/or homework, as you want or need.
Often reading is a solitary event, so going through a book with someone who can offer a fresh perspective is valuable.
- Walk & Talk:
We can meet at the Botanical Gardens and conduct our session while we walk. This is a nice way to get in some exercise, process where you are, and be in the natural world together.
We will meet in my office (possibly with some tea or coffee in hand), and have face-to-face time. I am also available to meet via phone or Skype if you are not in the Athens, Georgia area.
All of these options offer an opportunity for you to discover yourself, your dreams, your goals in a safe and nurturing space–your heartspace. I am ready, if you are, to:
- identify your goals
- bring into alignment your outer and inner self
- affirm your sense of self
- examine your triggers
- make peace with your physical self
- clear the clutter and roadblocks to finding your vocation–your path
- learn practical tools to ground yourself in the present moment with compassionate awareness
- nourish all of you
- develop a writing and/or a spiritual practice
- encourage your creativity
I want to honor your time, energy, intention, and resources, so this is what you can expect:
- My first priority is to listen to you and to hold space for where you are right now.
- Your story and your process is yours. I am here to be a sacred witness to your journey.
- I am here to help you cultivate rich soil where change can take root and flourish.
- Transformation and true change take time. I will work with you to design a program that matches your needs.
- You will be able to check in with me as needed. I am available via Facebook and email. It is an honor to work with you.
You can contact me directly to schedule your first session:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 706.372.6122
- Facebook: heidi at heartspace
Mission: I am a Transformational Life Coach and circle facilitator, and my practice is built on offering feminine-based support for authentic women ready to transform themselves, to deepen their spiritual roots, to embrace their inner process by offering gentle opportunities to meet themselves and to unify heart, mind, body, and soul.